For over 45 years, the College Board has offered free workshops to make sure school counselors have the most up-to-date information on the most relevant topics. These free three-hour workshops are open to all counselors across the country. Participants will receive updates on College Board programs, as well as tools, tips, and resources designed to make it easier to clear a path to college and career success for your students.
Our 2018 workshops focus on:
- AP® Program updates and changes
- SAT® Suite of Assessments and SAT School Day opportunities
- Fee waiver policy program enhancements and student benefits
- Enhancements to the K–12 Educator Score Reporting Portal
Additional workshop locations will be added in the coming days, so check back later if you can’t find one near you. We also offer online versions of the workshops.
- The workshops in all locations are the same and cover the same material.
- Most workshops begin at 9 a.m. and end at noon; click the registration link for details.
- After you register for a workshop, we’ll email you a confirmation and a map with directions. If you haven’t gotten these by two weeks before your workshop, call 800-787-7477.
- For more information, send your questions to College Board Counselor Workshops.
Space is limited, so sign up now.
Enter search criteria to narrow your search results. If there’s no convenient workshop, check back weekly to see newly added locations. You can also sort on location, date, venue, and distance.