These computer-based lessons generally last about 30-60 minutes and give you easy-to-understand instructions for performing tasks that are essential to helping students stay on track for college success.
- Creating a College Board professional account
- Administering and understanding the SAT Suite of Assessments
- Helping students access Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy®
- Requesting and administering test accommodations
- Using the K–12 score reporting portal
Counselors and educators of all experience levels can use the emodules to make it easier for students to get the most out of College Board tools and services.
- All counselors can enhance or add to their skills while earning continuing education units (CEUs).
- Counselor supervisors can establish ongoing collaborative networks of other counselors.
- Counselor educators can supplement, develop targeted curriculum that enhances their work in the classroom.
- Preservice counselors can get the most up-to-date information to add to their college counseling training.
Title: Establish a Professional Account
Description: Learn to navigate the Education Professionals section of the College Board website and create a professional account.
- Introduce the Education Professionals area of the College Board website.
- Show how to create a College Board professional account.
30 minutes; 0.1 CEU
Title: Using the K–12 Score Reporting Portal
Description: Learn how to access, use, and benefit from the K–12 score reporting portal.
- Explain the levels of access to student scores.
- Show how to request access to the portal.
- Introduce the reports and functions in the K–12 score reporting portal, including how to track student progress and analyze test results.
- Describe the responsibilities of the access manager.
- Show how to add the K–12 score reporting portal to your professional account.
90 minutes; 0.2 CEU
Title: SAT Suite of Assessments (coming soon)
Description: Learn about the SAT Suite of assessment and get details about test sections, scoring scales, and benchmarks.
Title: Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy (coming soon)
Description: Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy is personalized, world-class, and free. Join us to learn how your students can build their own practice program to get on and stay on track for college success.
Title: Understanding College Board Accommodations (coming soon)
Description: Get an overview of how to select and request appropriate test accommodations for students and review documentation guidelines.